Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Its All In What You Do...

So here I am, just perched on my living room couch thinking about to what to write about in my first post in my now blog. And the song "What You Do" by Chrisette Michelle comes to mind. For those of you who haven't purchased Ms. Michelle's album, I suggest you do so immediately. But any who, the lyrics that stand out to me read "Say it with your actions. Saying those words to me. Doesn't mean anything." Which brings me to my topic of this posting. So here's the tea, I currently am chatting two men one who's name is Jon and the other Shaun. I have been knowing Jon for about 3 months, and I have been knowing Shaun for about 2 weeks... When I first started chatting with he was still staying in DC, but he was preparing to move back to ATL. We would have causal conversations maybe once a week, and it was really cute for what it was. So then he moved back to ATL, and I thought things were gonna pick up but they just didn't. Yes the chemistry was there, but things just didn't pan out. So we kinda lost contact, I deleted his number, and I guess he never tried to contact me... So about 3 weeks passed by, and then he texted me out of the blue. Since I deleted the number, I shot him the "Who is this" text message. He was devastated that I deleted his number, but I let him that I don't chase men and that he never tried to contact me so I deleted him number. So from then on we have talked and texted via phone just about everyday. So I met Shaun about 2 weeks ago, and let me say I am surprised. I hate to say it, but usually I wouldn't talk to a guy like Shaun but for some reason I decided to give him a chance. So one night we went to the movies. So when he gets to my house, he gets out of the car gives me a hug, and then he opens my door for me. Child when I tell you I was devastated. Not in a bad way, but in a good way. First of all, most people my age do not believe in chivalry, and more importantly for those of you who know me {I'm a lady} know that I am stickler for tradition. Sooo he totally got major points for that. So went PUSHED to the movies or whatever, and he paid for everything. Throughout the whole "date" we had amazing conversation. The conversation ranged from boys, fashion, music, school and a plethora of other things. At the end of the date he got out of the car, opened the door, and walked me to my front door. We shared a hug and the said goodnight. From then on we have seen each other just about every other day. Now let me pump you the real tea! Out of the 3 months of me knowing Jon, we have never spent time together. And the time that we have spent together I have initiated the appointment. Here's some more, mind you Jon stay about 15 mins away from me while Shaun stays a whopping 40 mins away from me. Jon says he doesn't have time to see me because of work, yet Shaun has a full time job as well and still tips over to see MAMA! So I ask him "Whats your point??". Now I know you are saying, "Well girl, clearly you are a fool. If you had to chose. The choice should be obvious!"... Well let me tell you honey, its not that easy. Even though me and Jon may not spend that much time together, we have an undeniable connect and amazing chemistry. Yet me and Shaun have great connection, but when it comes down to it {He's not Jon}. And that's just the GOOP of it all... So one day, Jon texted me saying that he wanted to spend time with me, but that he was gonna have a busy weekend. This is what I wrote : Save it! I have a firm believer that if you want to do something that bad, then you are gonna do it regardless of what is holdling you up. So if you are gonna come see, then do just that. But if you know you talking that hag nag {bullshit} than I don't want to hear it!... So I had to pack him up. So here is my advice, if you are putting your all into a person and you are not getting the same effort or more in return, PAY HIS ASS! Because, clearly if they wanted to see you or spend time with you or whatever it is, they would do just that. FUCK YOUR GRANNY AT CHURCH, FUCK YOUR LITTLE SISTER AT DANCE PRACTICE, AND FUCK YO MAMA WHO IS WAITING FOR YOU TO PICK HER UP FROM WORK. I don't give a damn. Don't talk about it, be about it. Closing this post I leave you with this: Don't waste your time on someone who doesn't put their all into you. Beacause trust, what one won't do, the next will. So don't be pressed. Hope you enjoyed my first post! Love you all. ps listen to the song down below. I promise you will love it!

Love
Meesha Bradshaw



No comments:

Post a Comment